- The game schedule announced by the EBEL Office is an integral part of these Procedure Regulations.
- Where necessary, the game schedule will be updated by the EBEL Office and announced to the clubs.
- Start times:
GRUNDDURCHGANG + PLAY-OFFS
REGULAR SEASON + PLAY-OFFS
24.12. - 06.01. MO - FR
MON - FRI
19:30 / 20:30
7.30 pm / 8.30 pm
19:30 / 20:30 / 20:45
7.30 pm / 8.30 pm / 8.45 pm
18:30 / 20:30
6.30 pm / 8.30 pm
18:30 / 20:30 /20:45
6.30 pm / 8.30 pm /8.45 pm
- The respective holidays of the organizing club are valid. Exceptions from this standardized starting times are only valid after the written confirmation of the league office.
- Variations on single game days need the approval of the EBEL Office.
- Length of breaks
Intermissions: Purposeful Overrunning of the defined intermission lengths by a club will be penalized according to the EBEL/AHL Penalty Catalogue.
- Any award ceremony, specials event, etc. have to conclude before the presentation of the starting six. Only the honorary faceoff is allowed directly before the start of the game. Only arena staff, players and referees, are allowed on the ice before the puck drop. The official starting times of the game must be observed sharply. In the case of repeated delay of the official starting times, the EBEL/AHL justice commission will impose disciplinary sanctions.
- The starting times for all games held on the last two game days of the regular season must be standardized. If the regular season has more phases, the starting times of the last two game days must be standardized for each phase.
- In the case a team has a playoff game scheduled for a date in which their arena is unavailable, the club in question must arrange an alternative venue. This alternative venue must be in line with all rules, in terms of security and sports regulations. If the team has no alternative venue available, the team loses the right for home ice on this game.