The sport board can sanction all persons/entities indicated herein if they:
- Infringe on the official rules of the game (2014 – 2018 IIHF Official Rule Book)
- Commit any violations of EBEL on-ice rules including, but not limited to, EBEL goalie standards, EBEL Casebook… as determined by the sport board in its sole discretion.
The sport board must review all
- match penalties
- aggressive nature - major penalties
- aggressive or abusive nature – game misconducts
- all abuse of official penalties and
- serious injury situations regardless of the penalty being called.
The sport board may review any other incident referred to it by the game supervisor or which the sport board views as requiring supplementary jurisdiction.