- Under no circumstances are jerseys allowed to be altered or adjusted by anyone without approval by a designated EBEL Hockey Operation's Department. Should the request be made, only a designated representative can authorize such an adjustment. Please refer to the specifications outlined below.
- The maximum goalkeeper jersey size is specified below.
- No inserts or additions are to be added to the standard goalie cut jersey as produced by the manufacturer. Modifications by the manufacturer beyond these measurements are not allowed.
- No “tying down” of the sweater is allowed at the wrists if it creates a tension across the jersey such that a “webbing effect” is created in the armpit area.
- No other tie downs or additions are allowed anywhere on the jersey that create a “webbing effect” by the jersey.
- The length of a jersey is illegal if it covers any area between the goalkeeper's legs.
A = 78.74 cm /31"
B = 80 cm /31.5"
C= 39.37 cm /15.5"
D= 22.86 cm /9"
E= a consistent taper Length – 81.28 cm /32"