- A club may license a maximum of 26 players per season (in detail: until the respective ICE Hockey League transfer deadline) who do not fall into the category of domestic U24 players
- Each ICE Hockey League club must have an affiliation team in the Alps Hockey League, or an affiliation approved by the competent National Federation with a minimum of one (1) National Club of minor category.
A team shall be allowed to use domestic players of category over 24 for maximum 5 games in the season in form of a free player movement without consideration in the 26-player roster category over 24.
A team shall furthermore be allowed to use domestic players of category under 24, registered regularly with the affiliated team of minor category and additionally for the ICE Hockey League club, without any limitation.
- Only players can be registered respectively and permitted to play within the ICE Hockey League, who sign all ICE Hockey League required waivers and confirm the required documents with their personal signature. Example, but not limited to; Anti-Doping regulation of the Austrian Anti-Doping-Law, Penalty Catalogue of the ICE Hockey League, Fair Play statement of commitment, Covid Appendix, …
- All players on ICE Hockey League roster must have a medical check & clearance, as per the respective team doctor, before being permitted on the team roster.
- The deadline for reporting each team’s initial roster is the first gameday of each respective season, 11:59am. From this moment on, at least 10 players and one goalie must be registered throughout the entire season.
- The last possibility to register a player of any category, is until 11:59pm of the ICE Hockey League transfer deadline day. Documents must be at the league in their entirety by 12 noon the next day - the burden of proof lies with the club
|1||26 LICENSED PLAYERS
ORIGIN, STATISTICS, POSITION, PLAYER
QUALITY etc. DOESN'T MATTER
ALL PLAYERS OVER 24 FALL INTO THIS RULE
|+ UNLIMITED DOMESTIC U24 PLAYERS|